Sunday, March 28, 2010

Salutations Sunday



Hello, furriends! My name's Milo. I've just created my blog and Twitter so I can share my daily adventures with you all. Tomorrow I will start to post my journeys. I really hope you guys enjoy reading them. I'm working hard to get my blog started.

Most of you may know my mommy as @smokeythedog's mommy. I wasn't born when he was alive but he sadly passed away in January. Now mommy just got me and I love my new home!

Well, I do believe it is time for a nap. I look forward to being friends with you all. Bye bye!

3 comments:

  1. Milo:

    Welcome to the blogosphere. I was so excited to see that you are following my blog. I'll follow you right back and will do so on Twitter as well.

    It's so nice to meet you. Love the pictures and I'm glad your food human has you for company.

    Looking forward to your blog.

    *nosetaps*

    Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking to reading about your kitteh adventures! Mom set up a blog place for me but haven't started yet so you're moving up in da world quite nicely. Purrs (signed: Smokey8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Milo I'm glad you are found a home with your Mommy. Looking forward to your blog and your tweets.
    xo Hampton, ZuZu and Starbuck (Puppy Jones)

    ReplyDelete